Friday, July 25, 2008

Hello!!



"What you do today is important because

you are exchanging a day of your life for it."

Wow! I mean if you sit and think about that quote it really can change your life. I started thinking about all of the days I have spent fighting with my husband or fussing at my bratlings. Just remember all of the times you have spent a whole day (or a week! or a month!) sitting around feeling sorry for yourself. You exchanged a whole day of your life for that! It really can humble you. We are given a limited amount of days on this beautiful earth. We don't even know how many. They are each truly a precious gift and I am going to start trying to appreciate them more. I hope you will too.


I went to the Bellies and Babies Seminar last night and I am excited, energized and ready to take some baby photos! The seminar was given by Sandy Puc who is one of the top maternity and baby photographers in the world. She is amazing and must make more money than Oprah...LOL....She gave me a lot of marketing tips and photo ideas that I can not wait to start implementing here at the studio.


I am including a photo of that darling baby that I told you about in the last post!. He is six months old now. All of these babies are growing up too fast and causing me to have even more gray hair. Thank goodness I went to get my hair colored today because if any of you have seen me lately you know I was looking about ninety years old!


I am also including a photo from my new line of jewelry. This necklace is sterling silver and you have your choice of chains or a black cord. I wear this on a black cord and I get complimented everywhere I go! I also have rings and many other styles of necklaces. This one retails for just $48 and is sterling silver and waterproof. Give me a call if you would like to come by the studio and see my other samples. I can make these with any photograph, it does not have to be one taken at the studio.


Well, I think that is it for now. It is after 1am and I believe I hear my bratlings running wild upstairs in the den. I must go tame them and tuck them into bed.


Have a great weekend and check back on Sunday and I will tell you how the wedding went!

amy

No comments: