Friday, July 11, 2008

Hey!


Hi all!

Yesterday was a very fun day! I was doing a shoot with one of my favorite little girls and I decided to get this old trunk and teddy and go down to the RR tracks to do a shoot there. That was fun and the photos turned out great. Even better, on the way back we see this very old Studebaker (I am not sure if I spelled this right) from 1928. I pulled the guy over and asked if I could do a shoot with his car. He was very nice and came to the house. I will post that photo later on as it is still a work in progress. It was just the coolest car ever! It was rusty and had more character than a novel by Charles Dickens!

I ordered a new set of fairy wings for all of the fairy photo shoots I have been doing. I can not wait until they get here. I also have a new line of jewelry that I am carrying in the studio. You are going to love them!! I will post photos of that soon too.

I am shooting a wedding here at my home on Saturday and then I am off to Atlanta for market!

In the meantime I am posting one of the RR track photos. I hope you enjoy it! Have a great weekend!

amy

No comments: